• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Condition: New
  • CNC or Not: CNC
  • Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: TOPSCNC
  • Model Number: DK7725B
  • Voltage: 3N-380V/50HZ
  • Power(W): 1kw
  • Dimension(L*W*H): 1600*1800*2080 mm
  • Weight: 1500kg
  • Certification: ISO9001; CE ; TUV
  • Warranty: 1 Year
  • After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
  • Product name: China cnc wire cutting machine with servo motor
  • Key word: cnc wire cutting machine
  • X* Y axis travel: 250*320 mm
  • Worktable size: 3208560 mm
  • Max. workpiece weight: 250 kg
  • Max. workpiece thickness: 320 mm
  • Max. taper angle: ±3°/80 mm
  • Motor type: 4 axis of stepper motor drive
  • Machining precision: ≤ 0.012 mm
  • Machine TYPE: Moly-Wire Cut EDM Machine(Medium Speed Type)

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details The package of China cnc wire cutting machine with servo motor :
1.Outside machine package : Standard export wooden cases
2.Inside machine package :Plastic sake packing
Delivery Time Shipped in25 days after payment

Machine parameters

Technical parameterUnitDK7705B
Table size (W*D)mm320×560
Table travel (X*Y)mm320×250
Table size(U*V)mm70×70
Max. workpiece weightkg250
Max. thickness of workpiecemm320
Max. taper angle/workpiece thickness ±6°/80mm
Molybdenum Dia.mmφ0.15~φ0.2mm(recommend φ0.18mm)
Max. wire feed ratem/sec1~11.4m/sec  frequency adjustable
Machining precisionmm≤0.012
Max. machining speedmm2/min≥200
Surface roughnessμmone time Ra≤2.5,three times Ra≤1.2 five times Ra≤1.0
Guide type X,Y,U,V linear guide way
Motor type X,Y,U,V all stepper motor
Axis controlled 4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pacemm0.001
Power supply 380V,3Ph,50Hz
Max. working currentA12
P ower consumptionKw1
Work liquid JR3A
Water tankL90
Fi.tering mode Paper filter/Italy pump
Closed protective covel standard
Machine weightkg1500
Machine dimensionmm1600*1800*2080

 

Cutting samples

 

Our factory

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.
The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm.
The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. “Innovation, development and win-win situation” makes TOPSCNS enjoy high reputation in this line.


TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!

 

TOPSCNC Customer

Our service

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

 

Contact us 

 

Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd


Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China


Tel:0086-523-86290115


Wechat :+86-18860892195   

 

WhatsApp:+86-15961059218
 
Skype: doria-xm

Web:www.topscnc.cn

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
2 Transactions 90,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $178,000
Learn More