• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Condition: New
  • CNC or Not: CNC
  • Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: TOPSCNC
  • Model Number: DK7740ZB
  • Voltage: 3N-380V/50HZ
  • Power(W): 1kw
  • Dimension(L*W*H): 1850*1380*2250 mm
  • Weight: 1800kg
  • Certification: ISO9001; CE ; TUV
  • Warranty: 1 Year
  • After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
  • Product name: wire cutting edm machine
  • Key word: wire cutting machine
  • X* Y axis travel: 400*500 mm
  • Worktable size: 540*760 mm
  • Max. workpiece weight: 1000 kg
  • Max. workpiece thickness: 350 mm
  • Max. taper angle: ±15°/80 mm
  • Machining precision: ≤ 0.015 mm
  • Motor type: 4 axis of stepper motor drive
  • Best surface roughness: Ra ≤2.5 μm

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details The package of wire cutting edm machine:
1.Outside machine package : Standard export wooden cases
2.Inside machine package :Plastic sake packing
Delivery Time Shipped in25 days after payment

Machine Parameters

Technique parametersunitDK7732ZBDK7740ZBDK7750ZBDK7763ZB
Table size  (WxD)mm440×680540×760640×1020750×1140
Table travel (XxY)mm320×400400×500500×630630×800
Table travel (UxV)mm140x140
Max. workpiece weightkg600100016002400
Thickness of workpiecemm350
Max.taper angle ±15°/80mm
Z-axis control electric control
Z-axis guideway V-shape
Diameter of cutting wiremmφ0.15~φ0.20mm(recommend φ0.18mm)
Feeding speedm/sec1~11.4m/sec adjustable
Precisionmm≤0.015
Machining speedmm²/min≥200
Surface roughnessμmRa≤2.5
Motor type X,Y,U,V stepper motor drive
Control axis 4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pacemm0.001
Power supply 3N-380V/50Hz
Max. working currentA10
Power consumptionKw1
Working liquid JA-1
Water tankL55
Filtering mode filter screen
Controller DQE-DS-03
Machine weightkg1500180026003100
Machine dimensionsmm1765×1170×21501850×1380×22502060×1760×23002250×2250×2350

 

Cutting samples

 

Our factory

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.
The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm.
The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. “Innovation, development and win-win situation” makes TOPSCNS enjoy high reputation in this line.


TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!

 

Certificate

 

TOPSCNC Customer

 

Our service

1) Quality : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2)Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

3)The quotation do not include installation and education training fee.

4) Payment Method: T/T or L/C
T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before shipment.

5) Delivery time : 20--25 days

6) Packing : Standard export wooden cases

7) Port: Shanghai or any China port

 

Contact us

 

Company:Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool Co.Ltd


Address:East Suburb Development Zone,Taizhou city,Jiangsu Province,China


Tel:0086-523-86290115


Mobile :+86-15961059218    

 

WhatsApp:+86-18860892195
 
Skype: doria-xm

Web:www.topscnc.cn
Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
2 Transactions 90,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $178,000
Learn More