china creative cnc edm spark machine

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • >=1
    US $14600.00
Supply Ability:
100 Set/Sets per Month
Port:
Shanghai
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Condition:
New
CNC or Not:
CNC
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
TOPSCNC
Model Number:
DK7780ZC
Voltage:
380V/50Hz
Power(W):
1kW
Dimension(L*W*H):
2900*2800*2500
Weight:
5800kg
Certification:
CE ISO9001:2008 TUV
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Product name:
china creative cnc edm spark machine
Machine TYPE:
WEdm Machine
Work Table Size:
950*1440
Machining Precision:
0.015mm
Available processing material:
Metal
Cutting efficiency:
200mm2/min
Key word:
edm spark machine
Max.workpiece weight:
3200kg
Controlling Mode:
stepper motor drive
Max. taper angle:
±30°
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
china creative cnc edm spark machine: packed in wooden cases, suitable for export
Delivery Time
Shipped in 35 days after payment
Product Description
DK7780ZC electrical spark-erosion perforation make edm machine
Technique parameters
Unit
DK7763ZC
Table size  (WxD)
mm
950×1440
Table travel (XxY)
mm
800×1000
Table travel (UxV)
mm
370×370
Max. workpiece weight
kg
3200
Thickness of workpiece
mm
600
Max.taper angle
±30°/100
Z-axis control
electric control
Z-axis guideway
V-shape
Diameter of cutting wire
mm
φ0.15~φ0.20(recommend φ0.18)
Feeding speed
m/sec
1~11.4m/sec adjustable
Precision
mm
≤0.015
Machining speed
mm²/min
>200
Surface roughness
μm
Ra≤2.5
Motor type
X、Y、U、V stepper motor
Control axis
4 axis simultaneous
Min. control pace
mm
0.001
Power supply
3N-380V/50Hz
Max. working current
A
10
Power consumption
Kw
1
Working liquid
JA-1
Water tank
L
55
Filtering mode
filter screen
Controller
DQE-DS-01/02/03
Machine weight
kg
5800
Machine dimensions
mm
2900×2800×2500
Products Show
Our Service


1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

Our Company

Founded in 1958 and developed more than half a century, Jiangsu Dongqing CNC Machine Tool CO. Ltd., has now became a forge ahead modern enterprise for production of CNC machine.

The R&D, production and marketing are the main component of the company. As shown on the website, the main product of the company covers five series, CNC milling machine & vertical machining center, CNC engraving machine, CNC wire cut edm, Die sinking edm and Micro hole drilling edm.

The company has always engaged in improving the quality, function and performance of CNC machine in the past several years. It has successfully passed identification of ISO, CE, SGS, TUV & Bureau. “Innovation, development and win-win situation” makes TOPSCNS enjoy high reputation in this line.

It always keep a great ideal in mind, aims to create century brand and strive for top grade. The confidence comes from advanced product, strict quality control system and sustained technical innovation, comes from after-sales service all over the country and global market.

TOPSCNC people wish to share success with you in the future!

Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit

Our Certifications
Customer Photo
FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days .

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: No.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T  before shippment.